Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue, and eyes. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist.
In fact, our own skin cells actually produce Hyaluronic Acid naturally in a bid to maintain moisture levels. But, thanks to pesky aging and environmental aggressors, to name just a few things flung at our faces on a daily basis, those levels tend to take a bit of a dip.
Skin Care with Hyaluronic acidSkin Care with Hyaluronic acid
HA (hyaluronic acid) is critical in maintaining skin hydration, although it can be degraded by free radical mechanisms caused by things like UV exposure. Topically applied, it helps to hydrate the skin and maintain this hydration as a humectant.
Benefits YOU probably
had not heard of:
1. If the skin is sufficiently hydrated, it feels super-soft, plump and pillowy and looks so much more radiant. No more taking pictures with special Apps with filters.
2. When skin is hydrated, lines and wrinkles (even the deeper ones) appear diminished, so it is a great ingredient for those with aging skin who are looking to get a younger visage.
3. It works wonders for everyone. Hyaluronic Acid works for any skin type, even sensitive or breakout-prone skin, as well as those with an oily complexion.
4. Recent research suggests that Hyaluronic Acid also has antioxidant properties, which means it can act as a shield against free radicals we aren’t in control of, like pollution and other aggressors.
5. Can Speed Wound Healing It’s naturally present in the skin, but its concentrations increase when there is damage in need of repair? It regulates inflammation levels and signals the body to build more blood vessels in the damaged areas.
The Hyaluronic Acid products
YOU need in your life:
Hyaluxil-C Serum by Olam Skincare-it’s a potent blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Matrixyl 3000 and Argireline that work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by promoting the body’s production of collagen, boosting the skin’s hyaluronic acid levels, improving the skin texture and restoring elasticity for the Best Version of YOUR skin.
Hyaluronic Acid Supplements
Hydro Boost Gel Cream Eye by Neutrogena- light eye cream that locks in moisture.
#HyaluronicAcid #Neutrogena #collagen #skincare #Facecream #beautyproducts #Skincareproducts #tratamientosdebelleza #medspa #microdermoabrasion #tipsdebelleza #facial #beauty #trendy #estetica